Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wo yao qu Beijing youyi binguan.

Rollin' with my cousin David in San Francisco. My flight leaves tomorrow from SFO at 11am. I want to say I don't feel ready to go, but I'm not sure what it is I need to feel ready for. I ain't afraid of no scientists.

I may feel less than fantastic about the idea of twelve hours on an airplane.

I went for a run with Anaïs today. In addition to being ten minutes from the beach, her house is a block away from hiking/running trails that lead through a beautiful redwood forest. There was a babbling brook and everything. With that for comparison, I'm likely to burst into tears when I finally make it back to Newport News, VA. The closest thing to a redwood there is this one really old Wendy's.

Bedtime, friends. My next post will be from Beijing.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I hate santa cruz. I also hate heaven, for similar reasons.

Unknown said...

That's a pretty nice Wendy's what with the Redwoods and everything. Grandma sent me the link to your blog and sounds like things are good. Let me know what your SF schedule is like and maybe we can get together in mid Jan for dinner or something. I will be there for work at MacWorld so hope to see you then. I read something recently also about transferring information from and too chips via particles and microwaves. Its a Yale Paper on Quantum computing. Thought it was neat. I will email it to you. Stay strong Daniel-san even the mighty Redwood can eat great late.

About Me

My photo
Daniel is a grad student at UVA, working on his PhD at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility in Newport News, VA. His girlfriend lives in California. Daniel's work will take him to China this month, hence this web-log.