Sunday, September 30, 2007

The setup.

For me, October is going to be a month of craziness. I will:
  • finish or not finish a body of work that will eventually go in my thesis;
  • go to California to see Anaïs (on her birthday!);
  • go from California to Beijing, China for a conference;
  • travel around in China after the conference;
  • head back to California for a few more days;
  • go home just in time to catch Halloween.
Since this is likely to be a strange month full of strange experiences, I figured I would write everything down. A traveblog, if you will.

Ok, so we'll see how this goes. Tomorrow is October, and the first official post.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Daniel is a grad student at UVA, working on his PhD at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility in Newport News, VA. His girlfriend lives in California. Daniel's work will take him to China this month, hence this web-log.